Our HOTEL Unwind Hotel Sapporo, will remain open for those who are looking for accommodation during these challenging times and as the situation continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and provide maximum flexibility.
In response to the coronavirus, we have developed additional measures with consideration to all guidelines provided by global and local public health authorities (including the WHO, CDC, and the Japanese government) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous by:
• Increasing the frequency that public areas in the hotel are cleaned (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) with hospital-grade disinfectants.
• Enforcing a mandatory temperature check for all staff when they arrive for work.
• Requiring all staff to wear masks and wash their hands and gargle frequently.
• Opening all windows and ventilating the building twice a day.
• Increasing the amount of disinfectant spray available throughout the hotel.
As we embrace social distancing and staying home as part of an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19, we also understand that for many of you, now is not the time to travel in Japan. We would like to let you know that when things settle down and you are ready to travel again, we will be waiting for you with our doors and hearts open.
We know that you share our love of travel and we hope to welcome you back to one of our locations in Japan in the near future.
Please be safe and do care for your families and loved ones.